In the Cemetery

In the Cemetery
In the Cemetery

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Nudist in Nature


As one might gather from both the title of this blog and some of the images already featured in it, I love to model nude, especially in outdoor settings. The first time that I met with Bob, the man behind the wonderful images at RT Photography, that's exactly what we did.

Little did I know, I'd get bored of playing in the leaves after an hour, and we would spend more than six straight hours together playing with a rusted old car, some wires, a pair of metal clamps, and some hot wax in his studio to top it all off. The progression from innocently playing in a big pile of leaves, tossing them carelessly up into the air, to laying down in the pile and caressing the leaves over my breasts and neck, to getting downright kinky over the course of a few short hours felt completely natural. Since the autumn "nature" was the theme that we were shooting around, how much more appropriate could I have been?



No comments:

Post a Comment