In the Cemetery

In the Cemetery
In the Cemetery

Monday, April 11, 2011

Snow Nudes


In spite of Bob's declaration that he'd gotten enough snow nude shots for his project, my thirst for adventure in the winter wonderland behind his studio was not yet quenched. As fun as shibari and latex may be, I wanted to have more than just bondage and fetish themes in the snow. Thus, I was able to "twist his arm" into shooting his original vision: artistic nudes and implied nudes in the snow.

Of course, having a slight addiction to high heeled shoes, I wasn't able to let my feet go without them for most of the shoot. I came prepared with a small selection of my accessory collection, ready to showcase a few pairs of shoes with long scarves that match their color. We didn't play, I mean, "work," in the snow for very long, but it was long enough to capture some very lovely images. Here are a couple that I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment