In the Cemetery

In the Cemetery
In the Cemetery

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Like what you see?

You could enjoy it every day, in your very own home, if you order prints of the wonderful images of my modeling, captured by RT Photography! Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to dispense images created by other photographers who I have worked with, but since the majority of my work comes from Bob's studio, you can benefit from ordering from us!
Check out our gallery on Deviant Art and click your way into owning one of our beautiful photographs. All profits are shared between the two of us equally, so you will be supporting each of us directly. Is there an image posted here or on another one of my online profiles that you want to buy, but you don't see it posted on Deviant Art? Like my style and want to request a custom-made and developed photograph of my modeling your ideas? Just leave a comment here to request that we make an image available, all are watermarked with the RT Photography copyright, and it will be done as soon as possible. For requests, compliments, and other communications, either comment and I will receive an email notification, or send me a message yourself to Vanessa.Davis.Model@gmail.com.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment