In the Cemetery

In the Cemetery
In the Cemetery

Friday, April 8, 2011

Dildos and Corsets and Heels -- Oh My!

Yet again, Bob at RT Photography has delivered more extraordinary work! In this photo, not only did he capture and create the photograph itself, but he also transformed my idea of adding a dildo to a high heel into a reality. Due to the nature of our professional relationship, which has developed into a rare friendship between fun-loving and creative individuals, we simply had to celebrate this creation with a photo shoot! Of course, modeling the pair of shiny, fabulous heels wasn't enough for me. I had to have a corset, too. Once the grommets were clasped together, laces pulled taught to draw in my waistline, I was ready to top off my perfectly smooth, shaven, silky legs with a treat that they deserved: Dildo heels. I just love the look of shiny black patent leather against my creamy skin. Who ever said that we can't have it all? Clearly, that person never met me...

No comments:

Post a Comment