In the Cemetery

In the Cemetery
In the Cemetery

Monday, March 21, 2011

Cuffed, Corseted, Collared, Confined, and Caged

After several months of hearing wonderful things about a place called the Rochester Kink Society, (also known as RKS,) Bob and I set out to attend a photo-friendly play party in their dungeon...

We arrived in our vanilla clothes, and while Bob held onto his camera and observed the beginnings of the event, I got changed into a pair of thigh-high fishnet stockings, my favorite pair of black patent leather five-inch stilettos, my beloved black under-bust corset, and a bra and panty set with garter clips. After some snug lacing and application of a fresh cherry-colored lipstick coat, I felt sexy and sensual. I wanted to observe and be observed, take in the smell of leather and the sight of whips and chains. As soon as I realized that I felt more at home in the dungeon in less than an hour than I had felt at home in my dorm room when I first started college for weeks, I told Bob that I was ready for my close-up. I wanted to put myself on display for anyone who cared to watch in the safety of RKS and get it captured on film. Fetish exhibitionism at its finest... and that was only my first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment